HW: books?

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jan 24 19:57:02 EST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, M Holmes wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: books?
:
:Gave'n'Dave's "Born To Go" book is well worth a read.

didn't know about this one.

:> What are the Bob Calvert poem collections called?
:
:Centigrade 232 and Earth Ritual.

thanks.

:> (...and does anyone have any idea where I can track any of these down?
:> ebay, abebooks, and bibliofind haven't been of much use.)
:
:The Calvert stuff does come up occasionally in Ebay or Gem. You could
:also try bibliofind.com which I've always found great for nailing out of
:print books. I have Gavin Wilson's address at home and I'll look it up
:for you if nobody else has a handier way to find Born To Go.

I've tried bibliofind, but they haven't panned out for me yet.  If you can
dig out the address for Gavin, I'd appreciate it.

Arin
(behind on reading boc-l, can you tell?)
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559