BOC-L Digest - 25 Jan 2001 - Special issue (#2001-32)

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Fri Jan 26 08:17:11 EST 2001

Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> My sense is that BOC were indeed pretty huge "back in the day", at
> least as huge as Sabbath were at the time, if not more so. I could be
> wrong -- I wasn't really there ;)  But I think a big problem is that
> it became trendy to like Sabbath once more, and it has not become
> trendy to like BOC. So I doubt that many people would really be
> interested in an original line-up BOC tour the way they were in an
> original Sabbath line-up tour. You would need several years of buzz
> in the press, gushing over how cool BOC are and how underrated they
> are before any kind of financially remunerative big BOC tour/album
> push could even be contemplated.

I was around back then. They  were HUGE. Always though that things were
being handled badly as well considering the previously mentioned big groups.

Mike H.

--
"Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles." - Ancient Arab Proverb