HW: New(ish) song

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Fri Jan 26 16:39:17 EST 2001

Hi Mick

At 21:21 26.01.2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Going back to the Eclipse Party in '99, HW did a really cool new >number
during the evening session but I don't Know what it was >called. It started
with some gentle guitar work from Jerry and then >sort of built up into a
powerful song with a superb, even classic >Brock riff in the middle. The
only lyrics I can remeber Ron singing >were somthing like 'aniseed flavour'
but I might be wrong. Anyone >know its title and who wrote it? I was hoping
it would appear on >SpaceBrock but its not on it .

This song is called ANNA SEED

Here is the complete track listing:

11.08.1999, CARLEEN, WEDDING PARTY, 90min. (evening gig)
earth calling / aerospaceage inferno / wage war / motorway city / assault &
battery / golden void / alchemie / anna seed / arrival in utopia / poem /
hassan i sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / love in space /
brainstorm / in your area / brainstorm / ejection / gremlin

cheers
Bernhard