OFF; Time to Move to Utah

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 27 03:27:37 EST 2001

In a message dated 1/26/01 7:38:35 PM, jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

<<  And I thought that Carole King was dead but I can't find anything
that says so where I'd expect it so perhaps I'm wrong. Nonetheless, I find
the combination difficult to believe. Am I too sceptical and it
really is that amazing? Or is someone making things up? Yours,
                                                                Jon

======
nah, she's not dead; i suppose you could be confusing her w/laura nyro?

as for the festival...or else, someone finally ate the brown acid

ulp

"<>"