OFF; Time to Move to Utah

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Fri Jan 26 23:50:53 EST 2001

At 00:38 1.27.01 +0000, you wrote:
>On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Zeitgeist wrote:
>
>> Check out this lineup for the Rock Stock Festival, August 23-26 at Wendover
>> Airport in Utah: Bad Company, Joan Baez, Pat Benatar, Elvin Bishop,
>        I realise it's taken me a long time to get to some of these mails,
>but I'm still, even after this delay, incredulous to the point of
>scepticism about this. I don't believe the Animals have reformed, nor
A few summers ago there was an Animals group of sorts, with the original
drummer and the guitarist from the group under the monkier the Animals II.
A good show, mainly because they were paired with the Yardbirds (feat. Jim
McCarty durms and Chris Dreja) and theire rendition of Dazed and Confused
KICKED *SS. Page and co. just werent  as tight.

I think Eric Burdon is still kickin' round touring too.

>Grand Funk nor Iron Butterfly (especially given that one of their members
>is dead and two of the others are in the actually reformed Captain
>Beyond). Though I could be wrong.
Iron butterfly were on tour recently too... wwww.ironbutterfly.com i think
is their web page.

 I didn't believe Edgar Winter was still
>in the business either, and I didn't know the Moody Blues were still
>functional and I thought Fleetwood Mac had finally finally quit too.
Moodies recently did a another PBS special, live from Royal Albert Hall
this time.  it was throughly uninspiring to view and listen to.