HW:Completists

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Jan 28 12:03:24 EST 2001

Jon Jarrett wrote:

>         So, can anyone tell me if the *first* one actually exists? I know
> the second one does because I've held it in my hands (and gone, "Hmph,
> more Twink rip-off stuff" and put it back) but then what are Gema
> selling? Is it so easy to get the name wrong? Does anyone have the sort of
> catalogue they can check this number in? Thanks for any help, yours,
>                                                                      Jon

I only have the 2nd one on HTD records which has some pretty badly recorded
early 70´s blues stuff on it.
The only intersting fact about this CD is the wonderful cover artwork by Peter
Pracownik. He´s the nice guy who did the marvellous Hawkwind poster which was
sold by himself at the Astoria gig.

Andreas