HW: OFF: A-I Radio Spam

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 6 16:23:47 EDT 2001

Hi Folks...

Here's the latest bit o' spam fo' ya's.

I see a Pyramidian cut here...how is that anyway?

Sorta off-topic query...did anyone else see A.I. yet, since we're on the
topic of AI here?  :)  I thought it was bizarre and hard-to-sit-through and
downright laughable at times....and then since it builds up to a climax
about 60% of the way through, and then trails off so slowly and drawn out,
it loses half the audience and almost me too.  But then, it's such an
intriguing concept what Aldiss/Kubrick presents that I found it fabulously
worthwhile.  It's more fun after it's over than when you're watching it.
The three people I went with hated it immensely, but then they're shallow,
materialistic people, so...  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCDinthemailtoday:  Paul Chain - Sign from Space (Vinyl Magic/Beard of
Stars) - how do the others compare?

P.S.  What is Floralia Vol. 3 that has that Korai Orom track?  Is that a
comp. or a brand new album?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://Aural-Innovations.com

Aural Innovations Radio has just uploaded two new shows in  streaming
RealAudio. (You can also download them if you prefer.)

Aural Innovations is an online web-zine covering all forms of spacerock,
psychedelia, electronica, and more eclectic forms of jazz and progressive
rock. Our web site is LOADED with reviews, interviews, and articles.

Announcement (July 6, 2001): Hot on the heels of the Kozmik Ken Experience
joining Aural Innovations Radio, we are thrilled to welcome Alchemical
Radio,  who will also be familiar to fans of Supanova Radio. For those of
you who have not heard Alchemical Radio, it’s run by our good friends at the
Stone Premonitions label. Also, those of you who tried to listen to last
month’s shows in the first two days after they went live may have
experienced problems due to issues with my ISP.  These were resolved fairly
quickly so come on back! The water’s warm and friendly!

News: Strange Trips is firming up their schedule for the  October/November
USA tour for Mr Quimby’s Beard and Harvey  Bainbridge. Keep your eyes peeled
to http://www.strange-trips.com  for the latest information. Anyone who
thinks they can host one of  these shows should contact Jim Lascko at
jmfinity at strange-trips.com. An Atlanta date would be wonderful as they are
already scheduled to be in Florida.

Here are the playlists for the new radio shows:

Alchemical Radio - Part 8

Scapeland Wish - "Brave New World"
Ozric Tentacles - "Pyramidian"
Saturnia - "Still Life"
Punishment Of Luxury - "Alien Contact"
Cheese - "Everybody's Gone"
Rick Ray - "Distorted Faces (Part 2)
Daevid Allen's University Of Errors - "If You Are Changing"
Tidal Flood - "7 Wave"
Pineapple Thief - "Whatever You Do"
Tidal Flood - "Tidal Hew"

Aural Innovations Radio (Show #29)

Korai Öröm - untitled (from Floralia Vol 3)
Kryptästhesie - “Tetano” (from No Age)
Ektroverde - “Orange” (from Integral)
Spirits Burning - “Snakebite Serum” (from New Worlds By Design)
Oránj Climax - “Offering” (from Fluorescent Tunnelvision)
Tubilah Dog - “O.W.V.” (from In Search Of Plaice)
Hawkwind - “The War I Survived” (from The Xenon Codex)
Hawkwind - “Tides/Heads” (from The Xenon Codex)
Defender - untitled (from Live at The Empty Bottle)
Trial Balloon - “Deo Vindice” (from Mp3.com site)
Demolition Squad - “Get On Down” (from Hit It)
Inner City Unit - “Cars Eat With Auto Face” (from Judge Trev:  Revolution
And Rebellion)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the  Radio link
to listen.

http://Aural-Innovations.com