BRAIN: The Surgeons in Raleigh

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat Jul 7 09:33:50 EDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Bolts of Ungodly Vision wrote:

>>>Curse of the Hidden Mirrors??
>>>Oh my god. That is.... well,..... unF*ckingbelievable. wow. Lucky you!:)
>>
>>*sob* But there's no video!
>
>By the way , who sang? did dave Play the guitar on this tune?

Albert sang and played guitar, IIRC, Deb was on drums and Dave
was on bass.

(Actually, my memory is trying to say Albert still had his
mandolin out, but my hubby insists not.)

Again IIRC, Dave played guitar on D&S and tR&tB. And another tune
or two, but it's all a mite fuzzy. ;)

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

A question to you, Keldorn:  Do good knights ever find cause
to sing bawdy songs and tell ribald tales around a campfire,
or is dourness an inarguable tenet of the Order?
 - Yoshimo     Baldur's Gate II