BRAIN: The Surgeons in Raleigh

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Jul 9 10:36:51 EDT 2001

On 9 Jul 2001, at 10:25, Scruton, Jason wrote:

> I wonder if they would have better luck getting a gig in Mass. version
> of liberal college's  Mecca and Medina: Amherst and Northampton -- the
> Iron Horse is a cool place as a venue itself and for its acts. The
> Bevis Frond (a great gig that! did "Godspeed you to Earth" w/a
> wonderful heavy jam ending) and Robert Fripp have played there
> (separately).

Hey, they promised another Syracuse show after Stylene's!  The
club's changed hands, but it's still a great venue for a tBS gig...

Rochester's got a couple of good venues, c.f. the Bug Jar...

Or, how 'bout something <more> upstate, say the Clayton area for a
homecoming gig?

I'm seeing a trend here:  upstate new york!

theo