BRAIN: The Surgeons in Raleigh

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jul 9 11:01:37 EDT 2001

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, "Scruton, Jason" wrote:

>Of course, you could always have tBS operate in the manner of the
>Steppenwolf album title, "The Brain Surgeons at Your Birthday Party" heh.

Don't tempt me. 8)

>What is probably one of the best things about the Surgeons is that they are
>very willing to shuffle setlists around each tour/gig.

Heh. For about three songs in a row (after strings started
breaking) Deb and Dave were just standing around waiting for
Albert to tell them what song they were doing next. He kept
wandering around the stage repeating "We know lots of songs!"

They got to puzzle it out from the opening bars. *eg*

>Seriously, who would have thought they'd do an SFG tune!

Al jumped about ten feet in the air when he asked if anyone had
bought the SFG reissue and about half the audience cheered.

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

You are the worst kind of parasite. The fact that you are fluffy only
enhances the level of evil.
 - Justen, "Still in Love"

For this and other stories, check out http://www.gamejag.com/Attic/