Back once again..

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Jun 1 18:45:05 EDT 2001

Hi all.. Back on the list again after a long absence. Some may remember me,
been a boc-l'er off and on since, oh, probably '96 or so. I figured it was
about time to re-subscribe to get in on the discussions of the new BOC album
due out in a few days.

I'm sort of excited about it. Here's to hoping it turns out better than HF
did. I have high hopes (and a little grain of salt) because of the title..
(hmm.. wonder what AB thinks about the rather obvious _Imaginos_ inspired
album title?) I'm hoping it will be a little "deeper" than HF was.

I have purposely avoided hearing any of the new CD, I'd rather take it all
in at once when I buy it and I missed the last tour so I haven't even heard
"Pocket" yet.

Anyways, looking forward to my first digest..

Joe