HW: RoadHawks, Book, Opal Butterfly

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Sat Jun 2 04:42:00 EDT 2001

With all this talk of RoadHawks never having been released on CD and also
rare on vinyl, note that I (and probably several others) have the
facilities to take a vinyl record and digitally remaster it onto CD.
Anyone out there with the vinyl that wants to get in touch?

While I'm here, the only lead I had for a spare copy (or willingness to
let me photocopy theirs) of Kris' "This is Hawkwind, do not panic" has
dropped out - can anyone else help me with this?

More updates to the Opal Butterfly page online too, including the
revelation that Lemmy didn't play on Groupie Girl or Gigging Song, neither
did he appear in the movie! All true.