an intimate post ofF Under Constant pressure to Komply OFF

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Jun 4 09:49:32 EDT 2001

Steve M wrote:
> Bill,
> I'm 43 also, as well as an omnivore. I feel younger than my age most of
the
> time - but my android replica is flawed. I know you and Cynthia feel more
> deprived than us U.S.ers for HW gigs (THEY DO EXIST - FOR I HAVE SEEN
THEM!)
> but it looks like you'll have an opportunity to see them sometime in the
> fairly near future while I'll most likely go to my grave before I see them
> back here - now who's most deprived?
> Enjoy - Steve The Moonman

Hi Steve

I hope you don't go to your grave without seeing the Masters of the Universe
again. If they do a world tour maybe they'll stop somewhere near you. Here's
hoping.
I'm sure the Australian shows will be taped. If videoed I'll be the 43 y/o
on my knees facing my Mecca :-)

Cheers
Bill