HW/MOTORHEAD

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Jun 12 16:36:11 EDT 2001

Hi,

>Excellent commentary Doug!

AOL

>I just found one of my earlier attempts at playing bass.   At the
>time I had an old Fostex 4 Track and I did my own version of
>Motorhead; an instrumental version thank God!!   Bass playing,
>C-; Guitar playing...B.

;-)

>Anyone else ever do their own version?

Yep. Most of my bass-beginner's-days playing is very funny to listen to
nowadays. It was recorded directly onto MD and every now and then I play
the disc just to laugh about how bad I was (some people say I'm still bad,
but hey...). It's also a good way to realize the progress you've really
made IMO, because sometimes you practice and practice but can't notice the
slightest improvement in skill. (I hope you know I mean...)
I'm currently recording some kind of a demo-CDR and I think I will also put
one or two HW-covers on it (High Rise definitely), hopefully those'll sound
better than my earlier attempts...;-)

(c)IAO

                         D+R