Possible gig at Newcastle Opera House

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Tue Jun 19 04:25:07 EDT 2001

Forwarded from HWAnarchy at request of Sonnie

Remember, am planning to run a bus from Scotland and the North

Stuart

From:  "Sonnie Kenney" <sonnie at k...>
Date:  Mon Jun 18, 2001  5:29 pm
Subject:  Possible gig at Newcastle Opera House

    Not long dove into Mission control to check up on Hawkwind free
festivals
this year and noticed that they were wanting feedback on the Newcastle Opera
House via BOC as to possibility of a future gig.
    Now not quite knowing what sort of feedback in particular they were
after
but I do know that it is fast becoming a popular venue for some reason.  If
anybody is in the BOC list do you think you could do me a favour and pass
the
information on, especially as the NE is general is getting starved of
Hawkwind.

        Sonnie

P.S. The bar quotes a fine selection of real ales as well.