Hawkwind in Norwich?

Richard Crossley rdc at NTLWORLD.COM
Sun Jun 24 18:09:34 EDT 2001

I Emailed the organisers about this a couple of weeks ago...

<snip>
Hawkwind are not able to play at this years event due to prior commitments, but please come and join us anyway it will be great day out!!!!!
</snip>

Personally, I'll probably still go just for Celtica, but I haven't got a 600 mile trip !

Richard