HW: getting your nob out onstage

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 27 12:17:33 EDT 2001

In article <200106271434.KAA02190 at listserv.spc.edu>, Nick Medford
<nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes

>>inasmuch as Devoto didn't get his nob out onstage and ask if anyone
>>wanted to fight him, no!
>
>I once saw Genesis P-Orridge get his nob out onstage and ask if anyone
>wanted to blow him (there weren't any takers on that occasion). Does that
>count?

I saw Iggy Pop go a whole gig with his nob INSIDE his troo's.

I used to have a pic of Bob Calvert strutting his funky nekkid ass at a
HW gig. It was captioned as being in Richmond Park, but I've lived in
Richmond all my life and there's never been any gigs since I can
remember. This was around 1972 so it would have been before my time,
however.
--
Jon, with his nob out.     Rock 'n 'Roll.