HW: trades.....

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Mar 2 05:11:40 EST 2001

  hello people...

insomnia alive in Texas.......

here's a weird couple (of requests) for you...

I am seeking copies in SUPREME condition of the following...

1) A CANADIAN WARRIOR LP.....need cover CLEAN, don't care about vinyl
....this is identified only by catalog # UALA 465G on upper right hand of
back cover...also, this copy has no pocket for the record, the LP just sits
in the shield......

2) A german LP pressing of Warrior...as above, seek CLEAN cover, no concern
on the vinyl condition ,,(have mint already)

3) A british pressing of Warrior shield, BUT!  the pressing that DOES NOT
HAVE the little white "hair" in the upper right hand corner of FRONT cover,
that runs just parallel to top edge of sleeve....

Does anybody have a BEATIFUL CONDITION LP of the "DELIRED CAMELEON FAMILY"
LP, they would sell or trade??....this is a relation of the band CLEARLIGHT
from France!!!

Is anyone out there an expert on Adrian Wagner???....I need a pro with a
discography!!!!  inc.45 singles!!!

Among things I have to trade with (possibly...better be a good offer) is
the japaneese LP pressing of Nik Turners SPHYNX LP, which I think is safe
to say that this is a truly MEGA RARE item, and I HATE when people use that
terminology....it does not have the OBI, but I can do a nice reproduction,
as I already have for Nik's copy..(sorry Nik..it came out GREAT though!!)

I will buy/trade/beg you to death..whatever....

mike coleman

PS,,,Anyone able to locate Hassan 45's yet???   GOOD ONES!  hurry up!!!

somebody go raid a collection, and you'll have plenty of CD money from me!!!!

stay out of this FoFP...I'm onto a greek CD for you, if you didn't get
yet..hold tight!!!