FW: top ten prog show

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Sun Mar 4 10:36:22 EST 2001

I really enjoyed Hawkwinds portion on the show......although it left me
frustrated and gagging for more. An awful lot of their history had to be
skimmed over within the time slot allocated (as with many of the other
bands on the show), but I was surprised how little the Hawkestra bit
featured.

If the BBC documentary (in the pipeline) happens, it should be great to see
their history (and contribution) covered in the depth that it deserves.
Lets have some more (previously unseen) footage....thats what I say!!!!!

Oh....If you're reading this Dave Brock......your TV presence looked and
sounded good ( dare I say......'debonaire'....even!). Might be time to take
some action regarding your hair though. Time to send Kris down the local
chemist for some Regaine Extra Strength!

mel