HW: Damage - calling Capt'n Black

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Mar 4 16:32:13 EST 2001

Keith,
Thanx for that.
Please send me a private e-mail that I can reply to, to give you an explanation!
Cheers,
Jez

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Captain Bl at ck
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 1:12 PM
  Subject: Re: HW: Nottingham gig, Brockspace, Damage

  "It's damaging init, life"

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: J D
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
    Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 12:22 PM
    Subject: HW: Nottingham gig, Brockspace, Damage

    Hi,
    Anyone got any details of the Nottingham April gig?
    Like:
    Is it confirmed?
    Date? 1st/2nd April?
    Venue?

    By the way, since posting my mail about the total shambles of the tracks appearing / not appearing on Brockspace, I've learnt that this was an early mispress which has since been corrected to exactly the track list on the back.
    So this mis-press is unique in having this particular version of Damage Of Life?!

    Bit of a trivial point now, but I have my reasons for asking, can anyone make out what Ron says just as Damage Of Life starts at Astoria gig?

    Jez