HW: footage

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Mar 6 14:58:55 EST 2001

Steve Wrote:
>The overriding most interesting question is whether the clips shown (esp.
>Urban G/Orgone/Stacia) are just about all that exists or whether they're
>taken from a much longer film segment.

Good luck with this quest Steve! Maybe the BBC (favorite source I reckon) filmed about 'a half hour' (as they did for Silver Machine) so that footage could have been used for TOTP if Urban Geurilla had not been withdrawn. Of course I hope they filmed the entire Gig! Perhaps they might put you on to somone who could uncover that IoW clip with Terry Ollis - that must be part of somthing bigger. I heard the BBC won't do an individual research service, but now that the band themselves are interested...

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.