footage

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Mar 8 11:50:30 EST 2001

Oh, You mean that horrendous night they played at the same venue as
bleedin' Osibisa, Gasolin and...(Shock horror)...Ulf Lundell ?

I was quite sure it was Lund but OK I'll back off the case, I very
much doubt though that the footage was deleted, I even think there's
a law against it here, the TV show, at least, should be available...

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor