OFF Mornington Crescent

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Mar 11 10:32:21 EST 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0103111258520.3277-100000 at chiark.greenend.org.
uk>, Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> writes
>A: Notting Hill Gate (bonus points for lunch at Mountain Grill)
>B: Ladbroke Grove (under the bypass natch)
>A: Hammersmith (deduct points for dozing on the way)
>B: Arrival in Olympia (which of course involves One Change)
>A: (Space is Their) Plaistow
>B: Void's^H^H^H^H^HMile End
>A: Queensway of Deliria
>B: Turnham Green (again)
>A: Mornington Crescent

Not that it's got anything to do with anything, but did you know there
are actually 40 abandoned stations on the Tube?

Like King William Street, which was closed over 100 years ago, which
still has posters on its wall but is only accessible down a manhole in
the basement of Regis House, with breathing gear coz the air's gone bad?

Well, I thought it was interesting. :)
http://www.starfury.demon.co.uk/uground/

BTW Who outbid me at three in the morning on the Space Ritual Tapes?

grrr! anyone here use the tag "7x7" ?

--
Jon