Bedouin gig dates

Mon Mar 12 08:06:08 EST 2001

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Star Cannibal wrote:

> >So it would seem that he couldn't be arsed to sort out a gig in
> >Cambridge, then, despite being invited!
>
> Or maybe it's just that he has other things to do right now than play a
> short notice, one off gig to keep someone's little party running.

        Well, actually, he seems to think he can find time to do this. It
has been, as Carl pointed out, quite long notice, and it's not a party but
a proper-type gig. And I'm happy to say we're sorting it out even
now. Details will be announced when resolved to our mutual satisfactions,
but do not write the idea off just yet. Thanks for your interest and
support though, yours,
                        Jon

ObCD: Edgar Froese - _Aqua_
--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk