HW: OFF: public embarrassment/Mckeehan

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Mar 12 12:47:14 EST 2001

And what's wrong w/ Pearl Jam releasing all their shows on disc??!! More
>bands should do this!!

 NOTHING!!!    I was having fun with my imagination, and I at first saw it
as a AMERICAN marketing strategy.....I was incorrect and I duely said so....

>Mike, how is it that you can post to the list, but you can't get off your
>duff and mail out my Harvey disc?
>
>Come on man! I thought we was friends ")
>
>Darrin

This is a cheap shot.........how do you know if I sent it yet....MAN...I
tell you no charge, I plan to throw in my 1 ASTORIA tea shirt, still no
charge, and you do this!!!!

Your pushing me....and I like being pushed,,,,,

The answer to your question is this: I AM AN EVIL BASTARD!!!!

just ask the Dallas Police!!!    who I am friends with, and will now leave
me tickets on my door rather than smashing my window or having a
showdown....

THE DEVIL