OFF: good places to live?

Fri Mar 16 13:00:20 EST 2001

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Arin Komins wrote:

> UK folks,  anyone happen to know if it is possible for a nonEuro member
> to get a job over there?  All the *.gov.uk sites I looked at
> made it seem highly unlikely......

        Arin,
              it's certainly possible, because list-member Carl Anderson
is doing it in Cambridge (which is nice enough, but has no useful music
scene and only limited music shops though books and scenery we have in
spades); but he made the careful step of getting the job before he moved
so that they (eventually) sorted out his work permit. If you trust to the
efficiency of the Home Office alone... well, just don't, really. Yours,

Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk