HW: top 10 beginning with A

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 19 11:52:34 EST 2001

Ni Nick,

I mentioned GG allin cos my genuine list of A's only came to 9. I bought a video
of GG allin Live about 5 years ago in the US. I have yet to play it !!! I just
cant bring myself to watching shit throwing <G> hahaha ROTFL.  sorry i'm
splitting mysides just typing this !!

I know nothing of the guy other than the cover of the Video, Sorry to bring the
Hawkwind discussion down to the level of GG Allin. It was in the end a joke <G>

regards
iain
( not so proud owner of one soiled ? video ) <G>