HW-Ghost Of Dave Anderson

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Wed Mar 21 03:01:46 EST 2001

Down with that Andy - 110%.  Screw the Capitalists!!!!! (Sorry - bit
over-zealous there - I'll calm down again)

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: ANDREW GARIBALDI [mailto:andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM]
Sent: 20 March 2001 22:31
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW-Ghost Of Dave Anderson

OK _ for my final one tonight let me tell you about a new release and reopen
a debate in the process.
Just out on DTK Metronome is a Hawkwind album called 'The Legends
Collection', part of a series that includes Santana, Jimi Hendrix, Sex Gang
Children, Elvis Presley (honest- no word of a lie) and loads more.
The Hawk album is a double CD and features:
Gaga/In The Egg/Orgone Accumulator/Wage War/Urban Guerilla/Master Of The
Universe/Welcome To The Future/Sonic Attack/Silvere Machine/Hurry On
Sundown/Space/Accumulator/Upside-Down Sonic Attack/Time We Left/Ten Seconds
Of Forever/Brainstorm/Seven-By-Seven/Master of The Universe/Welcome To The
Future
written exactly as listed in the promo blurb we received.
Best bit too is the price - a staggeringly low.....£4.49!!!
Now this is clearly more DA stuff and I would imagine the group won't see a
bean from it - at that price it's a wonder anyone will see anything from it.
Now I know there will be some of you out there who feel they have to have
it, and I know I will be ordered to stock it, but I wonder if everyone
boycotted the darned thing and stuck two cheesy fingers up to DA and the
crew to say 'enough is enough', would this make any difference or what - how
much longer can this stuff get recycled and the band see nothing back? I
would be happy if I didn't sell a single copy to be honest, but when you're
in music retail you're there for the customer, and maybe you think I am
talking tripe in this case, anyway.
What do you think???
Andy Garibaldi

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addresse(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL