HW: Barney Bubbles Question

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Wed Mar 21 18:20:04 EST 2001

I don't know if this is any use to you, as I can't find a definitive list of
his work, but there's some eulogies on Phil Franks' site at
http://www.ibiblio.org/mal/MO/philm/friends/barney.html

Apart from Hawkwind, of course, and I know you're concentrating on his
HW-related stuff, he was best known for designing the Blockheads' logo
(http://www.nenne.com/typography/bb1.html), and for album covers for the
likes of Elvis Costello (IMPERIAL BEDROOM -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000024FQK/o/qid=985216537/sr=2-4/0
26-9799151-6849267), Nick Lowe (JESUS OF COOL), Graham Parker
(http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/8678/ac29_37.html) and Peter Hammill
(http://www.sofasound.com/phcds/ph7cd.htm).  Christ, even Wang Chung...
http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/redirect/leaf=switch/from=sr-1106460/ta
rget=buyweb_purchase/ddcn=SD-2066+4004+2

Meanwhile, while websearching, here's a Space Ritual review from Head
Heritage:

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/unsung/reviews/index.php?reviews=60

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com