OFF: Glenn Hughes

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 14:50:01 EST 2001

Hey Now!

My friend Jon posted this to another list and I thought some of you folks
would be intersted.....

Anyone that gets a good recording, please LMK ")

"In for the kill!"

Peace,

Darrin

np: moe: 2/22/01 I master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Glenn Hughes ("the god of voice") last night in NJ and was blown away
by the show; great stripped-down 3 piece band, set list covering everything
from his TRAPEZE days to DEEP PURPLE to THRALL/HUGHES to solo albums.

That guy's voice is superhuman, I urge ya to check him out!

According to his website, http://www.glennhughes.com these are the confirmed
dates on the tour:

USA
March 22 - The Birch Hill, Old Bridge, NJ
March 23 - Jaxx, Springfield, VA
March 24 - The Voodoo Lounge, Queens, NY

Europe
May 28 - Bloodstock Festival, Derby, UK
May 29 - Astor Theatre, Deal (Kent), UK
May 31 - De Kade, Zaandam, The Netherlands
June 1 - Biebob, Vosselaar, Belgium
June 2 - Podium, Hardenberg, The Netherlands
June 3 - Plato, Helmond, The Netherlands
June 6 - Proxima, Warsaw, Poland
June 8 - Sweden Rock Festival, Sölvesborg, Sweden
June 9 - Nostori, Helsinki, Finland