Hawkwind - festival fever revisited

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Mar 28 00:04:42 EST 2001

Hi Star Warriors!!!!

Great news!!!  The petition I started on the electric tepee is getting noticed!!!!
It sounds like it is having a positive effect on the potential POSITIVE verdict.....

So If you think that you are just one person & won't make a difference you are WRONG!!!!
You & Her & Him & Them and ME adding our wishes together on that magic list will make all the difference - It's allready starting to happen.

If you LOVE HAWKWIND  [({ and I know you DO!!! })]
(as much as I do and everyone else that has taken the time to add their comments / c'mon - I know your getting around to it!)

Then Join in and have your say now:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~michaelangelo68/Html/hawkwind_votes.htm

One more thing - Who would rather have the festival in the summer or in January
I think it would be better in the summer?
If we don't pull together and say what we want then it may well go ahead in January....
Its up to us now ladies & gents......

"First you must see it in your minds eye - Then project it out into reality by way of action - and there it is......................"