NIK: Dark Sun Ice Ritual/ Scandinavian Space

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Thu Mar 29 08:36:10 EST 2001

I just received Dark Sun - Ice Ritual with Nik Turner on some of the
tracks. This is alive CD of Hawkwind songs. Excellent sound quality and
good music. The best part of it for me was the bonus studio track. It is
about 9.5 minutes long and it really good. The price was right too,
$14.00 including shipping! I look forward to more Dark Sun in the
future.

To venture further off topic, is there anything new from Pseudo Sun?
Stll have my fingers crossed that eventually DarXtar's Tombola or
whatever the new album was called will be released someday.
I also hope that the Spacious Mind - Mind of a Brother did well enough
that they will put out a new one as well!
Chris