NIK,OFF: Dark Sun Ice Ritual/ Scandinavian Space

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Mar 29 11:41:09 EST 2001

Marshall Wood wrote:

> Same question for Darxtar & Pseudo Sun.  I have the 4 Darxtar CDs (is
> the Hawxtar CD still available anywhere?), and _Future Memoirs_ by
> Pseudo Sun - am I missing anything else?  I seem to recall some
> cassette released by PS...

The Pseudo Sun cassette is called "Aliens only", released in 98 on Mick Magic´s
Music & Elsewhere label. 5 tracks, 40 min.

A 2nd CD was recorded in 98 called "Atomic dogs don´t bark". Sadly the band
didn´t find a label to release it. It´s a bloody good recording in fabulous
sound quality with 6 songs including my favourite tunes "Mutiny" and "Signs of
Life".

Apart from that PS are pretty active doing gigs mostly in Sweden, appeared at
last year´s HW fest in Hamburg and did a short tour with Nik T exactly 1 year
ago.

Andreas
(a Pseudo Sun fan)