HW,NIK: Strange Trips releases

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 31 09:41:16 EST 2001

Dear Folks,
        I was in error about something in my previous post about the new trio
of Strange Trips live releases. I suggested that they were all live from the
Strange Daze festival, and in looking over the packaging, I can see that I
was wrong about that. Instead they are live from various club shows, from the
tours that the respective artists did right around the time of their Strange
Daze appearances, and with sets very similar to those played at the festival
itself. That's what mixed me up. Sorry for the confusion. They're still
great. You still want them. Yours , Eli