BOC: Remastered CDs (+ speculation)

Sat Mar 31 16:21:22 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Brad Dahl wrote:

> So am I to understand that all the current ST CD's have the skip problem in
> Cagey Cretins?  What up with that?
>
> ST will probably be the first remaster I buy.

        This is the case for me also. Alone of the old CDs it seems only
to be available on import in the UK, so I've never quite bought it,
considering 14 quid to be too much for eight songs I already have. The
remaster would clinch it of course. On the other hand if the sound isn't
dramatically improved or if it fails to arrive for several years (just
like a real BOC album should) I shall eventually get the old one just so
as to play D&S at more people (as I get older and more jaded I seem to
find more people to whom it seems appropriate to play it :-) so I'd like
to know if there's a particular batch that skip as described or if one
just has to put up with it... Any information anyone? Yours,
                                                             Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk