HW: Space Ritual 8 Track Cartridge

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu May 3 08:22:35 EDT 2001

FoFP:

"What was wrong with the original cover of The Cyberspace Conspiracy?
but seriously,,,,you own the club, and it's not defunt......you know
 why you do too......"

"This one has whooshed right over my head..."

Michael Michael Michael........hahaha...(grinning ear-to-ear)..(evil
manner...not usually a physical possibility for coleman).....

in this here little instance...., seeing as my karma's at another of it's
all-time lows, you being a rare case of the opposite ....

there will most definately have to be "hazing" involved.....

you see, my copy houses a test-pressing, which did not have to lose it's
original cover......

seeing as this is a glue on, paste-together jobber, I see no real harm in
it's sacrificial rite-of-passage.....

TEE HEE TEE HE HE!!!!