BOC-L Music Sale

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Fri May 4 01:08:52 EDT 2001

"If you are interested in progressive, psychedelic, spacerock, krautrock etc
music's then Cranium Music is currently running a sale at 10% off all prices
in their catalogue plus you will receive FREE airmail shipping anywhere in
the world. Our order form uses PPG secure encryption & we accept credit
cards. Visit http://www.cranium.co.nz or http://www.cranium-music.com to
view our catalogue and hear sound samples.
        Album of the Month for May is "Omnia Opera - Red Shift" a spacerock
classic".

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music