BOC: fakes? SFG liner notes revelation

albert bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 4 20:45:09 EDT 2001

>and the transformation of "I'm On The Lamb" to "The Red And The Black".
>Albert can lend a good perspective on this (where is the guy these days,
>anyway?), but he has said in the past that with their first 3 albums,
>BOC was basically trying to "describe hell" musically.  The first album

I've been working on the Helen Wheels tribute album. It is now
finished except for the mastering which will be done next week. I
should have it out by the beginning of June. There are 12 songs and
not a weak cut in the bunch. Everybody who's heard it (mostly the
people who worked on it) has different favorites but it still has a
lot of cohesiveness. I'm thinking of putting one song on MP3.com so
folks can get an early taste of it. What does everybody think?