BOC: fakes? SFG liner notes revelation

albert bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri May 4 20:33:46 EDT 2001

>On Tue, 1 May 2001 23:28:58 EDT, Robert C. Mayo <RMayo19761 at AOL.COM> wrote:

not so black and white but yes it was a concious decision to be a
heavy band (there was no Metal then) and sonicly we were trying to be
heavy in a way. The tongue in cheek thing was always there. It was
who we are. How about Quicksand, Arthur Comics or Bonomo's for some
nice in jokes?

>Joe Carducci summed it up pretty well in his BRILLIANT book, 'Rock and the
>Pop Narcotic' (highly, highly recommended to the very intelligent fans on
>this list):
>
>"Extra points awarded here for hiding behind what was taken to be crypto-
>fascist fascia when in fact they were all five foot Jews from New York"

Oh he's so full of shit. I am not a fan of this book. He's the only
pseudo fascist in that paragraph.