More advice sought

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 4 23:41:01 EDT 2001

I have the urge to expand my meager supply of spacerock.  This sale sounds
like a pretty good deal, but there are so many choices.  What should I buy?

Looks like my interestes tend to the lighter/humourous side such as
King Crimson,
Hawkwind's Hall/Grill, Sonic Attack, and Masques (among others)
Devo (sorry),
Tangerine Dream,
Darkest of the Hillside Thickets,
and Porcupine Tree

the heaviest is BOC and Monster Magnet.

Any advice in that muddled synopsis?

Date:    Fri, 4 May 2001 17:08:52 +1200
From:    Richard Stockwell <richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ>
Subject: Re: BOC-L Music Sale

"If you are interested in progressive, psychedelic, spacerock, krautrock etc
music's then Cranium Music is currently running a sale at 10% off all prices
in their catalogue plus you will receive FREE airmail shipping anywhere in
the world. Our order form uses PPG secure encryption & we accept credit
cards. Visit http://www.cranium.co.nz or http://www.cranium-music.com to
view our catalogue and hear sound samples.
        Album of the Month for May is "Omnia Opera - Red Shift" a spacerock
classic".

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music