OFF Re: Californi-uh!

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon May 7 22:29:58 EDT 2001

In a message dated 5/6/01 1:58:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
writes:

> > Michael, here in California we have by far the highest propotion of lawers
>  > in relation to the state population of ant state in the U.S., about one
>  > person per thousand is an attorney - no wonder CA is going to hell in a
>  > handbasket. I loathe political correctness - you are no longer permitted
>  > even smoke in bars anymore in CA.

who wrote this? 100% agreed! now and then you find a club that will allow it,
but it's all top-secret...like prohibition, but w/cigarettes. it's ok, i
guess...i just try to think of it as another challenge. Also, Californians
don't talk to each other. It's real swell.

CaliChuck
NP: farflung (of course)