OFF: Specing Being/ST 37

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon May 7 22:48:11 EDT 2001

Not a show to miss!! Wish I lived in Austin... Chuck

-- Scott Telles <scotttelles at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>    Just a lil' note to let you know about the big
> rock
> show we're putting on:
>
> Thursday May 10
> Red Eyed Fly
> 715 Red River St.
> Austin TX
> 512-473-BUGG
>
> CURSE OF BLEFUSCU  (10.00)
> SPECIES BEING  (11.00)
> ST 37  (12.00)
>
> Species Being are our friends from San Francisco.
> They
> are an excellent improvisatory/experimental/space
> band
> who will really take you far, far out there. Check
> out
> their new CD "Orgone Therapy" at
> www.chaosophyrecords.com. Curse of Blefuscu are a
> very, very good improvisatory band who, like Species
> Being, are also completely instrumental, so, in
> keeping with the spirit of the evening, ST 37 has
> also
> decided to ban vocals from the set. So, there will
> be
> no whiny, annoying lyrics to harsh your party head.
> Come on out!
>      If you can't make Thursday's show, please come
> see Species Being at their instore performance on
> Wednesday May 9th at 6.00 pm at Thirty Three
> Degrees,
> 4017 Guadalupe.
> Thanks for yer time,
> scott/ST 37
> as usual, if you want off this list, please e-mail
> me.

hey kidz....frank from species being here......

we're takin a lil' trip and thought maybe you'd like to join us along
the way (or if you ain't in these towns tell a friend who is)

sun may 6th - san diego ca - the casbah
tues. may 8th - tucson az - solar cultural gallery
wed. may 9th - austin tx - 33 degrees (in store)
thurs may10th - austin tx - red eye fly's
fri may 11th - denton tx - rubber gloves
sat may 12th - norman ok - medicine hall
sun may 13th - kansas city mo - the hurricane
mon may 14th - denver co - 15th st tavern
tues may 15th - salt lake city, ut - ya butts
wed may 16th - reno, nv - the zephyr
sun may 20th - san francisco, ca - bottom of the hill

that last date at bottom of the hill in s.f. is a bbq w/ the japanese
noise group ybo ybo....that will be our last show for a real long time
as i focus on sleepytime gorilla museum for a while so pleeeeeeeeeeze
come check it out!!!

the line up this time is matt lebofsky of vaccination records artists
mumble and peg on bass, jai young kim (from the species record "orgone
therapy") on keyboards, and myself on drums

fg
--
Chaosophy Records
915 Cole St. Box 307