BOC-L 2000 Tape Trade

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue May 8 08:38:47 EDT 2001

> Ah ha! I firmly point my finger in your general direction.... ;-)
>
> Don't feel too badly, the whole BOC-L tape trade process has never been very
> successful. The most I've ever received is three tapes/CDs.

Tape Swap 2000 ended up pretty much DOA. Unfortunately the chain was broken by
a couple of folks unsubbing just after it started.

FWIW I could dig out the forwarding list if people want to try & resucitate
it. I'll upload my track selection to Stuart too. No idea where my tape ended.

Still waiting on your tape Alun :-)

Tim