BOC-L 2000 Tape Trade

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Tue May 8 16:13:10 EDT 2001

At 06:37 2001-05-07 -0400, you wrote:
>Well I know it died a death (still waiting for tape 1), but Juba sent me
his track listing and it's beside the others at;

>http://the-rocker.freeservers.com/bitter/boc2000.html
>
>Stuart
>For some reason NP Anthrax cover of BEastie Boys Looking Down The Barrel Of
A Gun

well,
I had a look at Juba's tracklist, and become somewhat nostalgic in the May
sunshine. I also had that Sir Lord Baltimore/Kingdom Come on my tape.

I dug up my TapeSwap '99 file, and found those goodies:
I think this particular tape left the Swap Circle because it was stolen in a
car in the U.S.

peace and levitation, .joe

boc-l swap tape project 1999:
entitled "Scenes from Chaotica"

A:
Iron (Wo)Man                      '90    Mobile Whorehouse
Why Dontcha                       '72    West Bruce & Laing
Get Yourself Together             '71    Freedom
Julia´s Dream                     '74    Neon Rose
The Eleventh Hour                 '82    Bakerandband
Where are We Going?               '71    Sir Lord Baltimore
Suicide                           '72    Dust
Escalator                         '69    Sam Gopal
Trollmors Vaggvisa                '97    Black Ingvars
For Mad Men Only                  '71    May Blitz
Secret Power                      '76    Creation
Hearts of Fire                    '76    Baker Gurwitz Army

B:
Buzzard                           '75    Armageddon
Men Mitt Hjärta skall vara Gjort
    av Sten / Asthamahgurchk      '71    November
Paranoid                          '90    Oven & Stove
Stick Heat                        '71    Toe Fat
Ride the Sky                      '73    Lucifers Friend
Butter Queen                      '72    Three Man Army
(excerpts from) Death Warmed Up   '69    High Tide
Martian Boogie                    '77    Brownsville Station
Kingdom Come                      '72    Sir Lord Baltimore
Plastic Shotgun                   '72    Night Sun