BOC-L 2000 Tape Trade

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Tue May 8 18:42:49 EDT 2001

I don't know, but this selection ruled.  Absolutely no crap and every one a
gem:

Side 1
"4 ft. Car" - Chris Morris, from BLUE JAM
"The eight rules" - Dust Bros. feat. Brad Pitt - trailer for the movie FIGHT
CLUB
"Piece of Crap" - Neil Young and Crazy Horse, from SLEEPS WITH ANGELS
"The Way of the Samurai" - The RZA feat. Forest Whittaker, from the
soundtrack to the movie GHOST DOG: THE WAY OF THE SAMURAI
"A Perfect Teenhood" - ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, from
MADONNA
"Cocoon" - Joydrop, from METASEXUAL
"Eternity is a Very Long Time" - Mick Farren's Tijuana Bible, from GRINGO
MADNESS
"Morena di mi corazon" - Los Lobos, from the soundtrack to the movie
DESPERADO
"Banderilla" - Calexico, b-side of the "Service and Repair" single
"Walking Song" - Meredith Monk, feat. Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore, from
the soundtrack to the movie THE BIG LEBOWSKI
"From on High" - The New Christs, from LOWER YOURSELF
"Silver Machine" - Hijokaidan, from TAPES
"Acupuncture" - Chris Morris, from BLUE JAM
"Hey Hey We're the Junkies" - Chumbawamba, from WYSIWYG

Side 2
"Wish You Were Her" by Cousteau, from the album COUSTEAU
"End of the Rainbow" by Barbara Manning, from the album 1212
"Rêver" by Mylène Farmer, from the album ANAMORPHOSÉE
"Le paradis blanc" by Véronique Sanson, from the album D'UN PAPILLON À UNE
ÉTOILE
"Pale Blonde Hell" by Chris Cacavas and Junk Yard Love, from the album PALE
BLONDE HELL
"Four Door Maverick" by Howe Gelb, from the album HISSER
"The World" by Amar, from the album OUTSIDE
"Shine" by Jessica Bailiff, from the album EVEN IN SILENCE
"Come Around" by The Mutton Birds, from the album ENVY OF ANGELS
"I Knew I'd Want You" by Thin White Rope, from the SQUATTER'S RIGHTS EP
"All Of Me" by Moéi?ur Júniusdottír, from the album LØGIN VI? VINNUNA
"Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley, from the album ELVIS PRESLEY (bonus track
on remaster)

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com