OFF: Drummers

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed May 9 15:01:06 EDT 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001 14:42:18 GMT, Bolts of Ungodly Vision
<js3619 at ACMENET.NET> wrote:
>All good so far.
>I'd add Jim McCarty of the Yardbirds (esp. the Roger the Engineer LP/CD)

Yes (although not on 'Little Games' since that was all Page + session men).

>The drummer from Mike Watt and his Pair of Pliers band. He's TIGHT w/ the
>rhythms.

At least on tour, that was Bob Lee (also of Clawhammer, Backbiter, the
Amadans, Slotnick, Twink's L.A. "Pink Fairies" & many more), who made my
list yesterday.  Hey Chuck or Dan - did you see him the other week backing
up Twink at the show w/Farflung?  I'd love to hear a report ...

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com