HW; Spacebrock - the return

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon May 14 20:43:06 EDT 2001

I think that I may be the last on the list to have got this but I'll chip in anyway. Excellent stuff - much better than Distant Horizons and In Your Area. Okay, there is some familiar stuff on it. The new stuff is excellent. However, sometimes there is a lack of "flow" - maybe due to the order of the tracks. I'd just love to see Dave putting out a ambient cd - some of his stuff is in the same field as Pete Namlock - whilst keeping the Space ROCK motors running in Hawkwind.

Dave