HW VOiceprint

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu May 17 10:11:24 EDT 2001

Dear Mike,
        Hello there. This is Eli Friedman writing. We met briefly at the end
of the night in Croyden back in March, and I believe we left the after-show
backstage doings together, at the end of the evening. I'm a friend of Bill
Stewart's from NY. I'd be very interested in obtaining one of the Weird sets
that you're proposing. I already own a set of the tapes from the old days, as
well as the new Voiceprint releases. I have some Hawkwind video I could offer
to trade you if you'd like. Anyway, keep me in mind, please, if you go ahead
with the set. All the best to you, yours, Eli Friedman