BAD seller on ebay, rips me off for Weird Tapes #3 & #6

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Thu May 17 11:51:34 EDT 2001

Hello!  Sorry to hear about your eBay woes.

>there's a seller on ebay that you
>should avoid.  His ebay username is "corked-canuck" and he's a very
>despicable person.

He has certainly chalked up a lot of negatives in the last
couple of weeks!  Anyone with over 5% negative & neutral
feedback should definitely be approached with caution.

>I see Marshall Wood was lucky to get his item from this seller, but please,
>consider that the exception.  Do NOT attempt to get your Hawkwind stuff from
>"corked-canuck".

I did get my CD (Weird #7), though I didn't insure it. I took
a while to pay while I waited for some of his other auctions
to end (we agreed to this immediately after the Weird #7 auction
closed).  When I did pay, the delivery was pretty slow.  I did
not choose to mention that in my feedback, since he had allowed
me to delay payment pending the results of other auctions.

Despite my success, I would agree with Bryan on this.  Get your
Hawkwind stuff from reputable folks like Gary at www.artist-shop.com,
Jerry at www.aural-innovations.com, or AndyG at www.cd-services.com.  All are excellent and very helpful in resolving issues (though I
doubt you will have any).

(Not to exclude other sellers, those are just 3 I have dealt with in
the last month or 2.)

Does Mr.Corked-Canuck still have the date on his PC set back
several months (you can tell by the send date on his email) ?
Likely an attempt to extend a dated license...just a very
suspicious character all around.

MWood

NP: Alan Davey - _Chaos Delight_