BAD seller on ebay, rips me off for Weird Tapes #3 & #6

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Thu May 17 12:03:14 EDT 2001

> (Not to exclude other sellers, those are just 3 I have dealt with in
> the last month or 2.)
>
> Does Mr.Corked-Canuck still have the date on his PC set back
> several months (you can tell by the send date on his email) ?
> Likely an attempt to extend a dated license...just a very
> suspicious character all around.

That's one thing in particular I was very suspicious about. Maybe the reason
he is slow at sending items out is because he doesn't have said item in his
possession, & is trying to obtain it cheaper from elsewhere once the auction
has ended?

William